39 Hampshire Drive
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Quinnipiac University, Hamden, B.A. May, 2007
Major: Interactive Digital Design; Minor: Psychology
Mitchell College, New London, A.A. May, 2004
Major: Liberal Arts; Inducted into Psi Beta, Psychology Honor Society
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties, Wallingford, CT August 2013 – July 2014
Front End Developer / Graphic Designer
Helped rebrand, update and create several websites, Produced island ads, vector maps, ad shells and other printed advertisements, reviewed incoming photographs and videos for brand standards, created graphic email templates for internal use, gathered intelligence on competitor web presence, branded company social media platforms, worked as a bridge between IT and Marketing departments
Machinated Designs, Hartford, CT May 2009 – Present
Owner and Designer
Design & create websites. Design & print brochures, business cards, wedding stationery, and t-shirts. Teach tutorials on design and website use. Maintain books. Exhibit and sell self-designed goods at industry-related conventions.
Allied Resources Corporation, East Hartford, CT January 2013 – June 2013
Web & Graphic Designer, Technical Consultant
Designed and produced reports, upgraded & updated existing website, transcribed & transcoded recorded meetings, organized online presence of events, designed and sent email newsletters, blasts and invitation, as well as performing server maintenance.
Sunrise Marketing, Hartford, CT March 2008 – November 2011
Web and Graphic Designer
Designed, produced, optimized and maintained browser and mobile-based client websites. Designed and produced e-Newsletters, interacted with clients on a daily basis regarding web presence. Designed web-based templates, created flash animations, updated postcard, poster, and flashcard designs.
Design Trust, Wilton, CT June 2006 – March 2008
Web and Graphic Designer
Designed and implemented websites. Designed business forms and program guides. Conducted market research and researched competing websites. Generated motion graphics, prepared photos for use in print and digital projects, created 3D architecture, and maintained portfolio samples. Conducted client conference calls. Designed and produced flash-based website.
Arnold Bernhard Library, Quinnipiac Univ., Hamden, CT May, 2005 – August, 2005
Conducted OCR and converted historical books into HTML for library archives and student use.
● Cross Platform Fluent (Windows, Ubuntu Linux, OSX, iOS, Android)
● Productivity Software – MS Office 2000 – 2013, OpenOffice, Dragon NaturallySpeaking, Google Drive, Dropbox
● Social Management Systems – Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Ratepoint, Constant Contact, iContact
● Art/Design Toolsets – Adobe Creative Design Suite & Adobe Creative Cloud
● Content Management Systems – WordPress Framework, Joomla Framework
● Print Skillset – Indesign, Preflighting, Proofing, Postscript Exporting & Distilling, Color Correction, Quarkxpress, Pantone, CMYK , OCR
● Video Editing – iMovie, After Effects, YouTube Editor, Premiere
● 3D Modeling & Animation – Blender, Maya, Poser, ZBrush
● Sound Editing – Garage Band, Audacity
● Servers – Windows 2003, XMAPP
● Web & Print Design, Animation, Digital Photography, Creative Writing, Acting, Crafting, Cooking, Costume Design
Interests and Activities in the Community
ConnectiCon LLC, Newington, CT 2004 – Present
Director of Publications Division
Online Media Hall Director, Senior Graphic Designer, Website Consultant, Forum Administrator, Marketing Consultant, Trade Show Exhibitor
Hartford Adobe User’s Group, Bloomfield, CT 2011 – Present